Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Blogging by Day

Yesterday, I did something weird.

I wrote a blog during the daytime hours.

I felt like I might get in trouble for blogging at work. It does limit me slightly - like, I don't get to use made up words or rant endlessly about hating morning. That might actually be good for me...

Really though, blogging is a totally fun work task to have.

If you want to, you can read about my other life where I hold myself out as a quasi-responsible adult type who does work and uses real words here:
National Council For Adoption: An Invitation to the Capitol

If you're feeling especially nice, comment or subscribe to the blog. It will make our Director of Communications smile. You know it's fun to make people smile...

If you want to make me smile, call your Members of Congress and tell them why you love the Protecting Adoption and Promoting Responsible Fatherhood Act of 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! You're leaving me a message! I love it when my rambling becomes a conversation. THANKS! :)